Need help from someone who has installed headliner in a 64-66 Dart

-

Back in Time

Reaction score
The headliner was already gone from my Dart when I bought it and I'm having a problem getting the bows to stay where they are supposed to be when i stretch it.My question is I was wondering if there is some kind of clip that goes in the recess in the pic that holds the bow in its proper position or am I just not doing something right.Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 100_0271.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 113
The headliner was already gone from my Dart when I bought it and I'm having a problem getting the bows to stay where they are supposed to be when i stretch it.My question is I was wondering if there is some kind of clip that goes in the recess in the pic that holds the bow in its proper position or am I just not doing something right.Any help would be appreciated.

Nope, no clip. The divot in the roof rail and curve of the bow should keep in in place.

It's possible you have the bows in the wrong order, or that the bow is bent out of shape.

Nope, no clip. The divot in the roof rail and curve of the bow should keep in in place.

It's possible you have the bows in the wrong order, or that the bow is bent out of shape.

Thanks a lot..... I kinda figured that and will wait for warmer weather so the headliner material is a little easier to work with and will play with the bows a little bit.

-
Back