Need help. I seriously need professional help.

-

There you go Mike, when I was about 10 years old my dad and neighbors would run the 10" wide (prpbably 30 feet long) blower belt with a twist in it for blowing silage up the silo off the tractor drive pulley. They would get it fired up running empty and make sure the belt was all centered, then out came the can of belt dressing that they put a generous helping of on the belt to make sure it would stick.

It was like clockwork, lol . . they all knew what to do and when to do it.

Thanks for the memories, had forgot about all of that. Crazy simpler times when everyone worked together to get the job done.

If you just planted your yard with Australian grass it would grow down instead of up and you could mow it as much as you like. Enjoy your mower.

Since you were able to get it running in rev just turn the rear diff over to make the pinion on top and it will let you go forward again. Now we figured it out.

Start believing in a flat earth and hemispheres will only apply to Hemi engines!

Always something right. Hey is right and left the same there?

Nope, my original question is still open. But the worthless knowledge section of the brain is filling up!

Need help. I bought a fan motor from Australia, it is running backwards because of its the Northern hemisphere how do I make it run the right way?

Nope, my original question is still open.

Need help. I bought a fan motor from Australia, it is running backwards because of its the Northern hemisphere how do I make it run the right way?
That is just ridiculous. There has been all sorts of good advice, that you chose to not even try. You must be one of "those" guys, huh? :poke:

-
Back