Need help identifying intake manifold

-

IdahoCarson

Reaction score
The family I bought my car from has some parts laying around. This intake is part of the lot. They only sent a picture of the top side and I’m not sure what the heck it is.

3D8A176D-ABE4-4CF3-9EFE-3DA82F6CD465.jpeg

Looks to me like a 1:1 match for this intake for the VG-VH ('70 through early '73) Australian Valiant Pacer 245 Hemi-6 cars.

Hemi-6 intakes only fit Hemi-6 engines, so…you might ask for details and pics on the other "parts they have laying around".

Looks to me like a 1:1 match for this intake for the VG-VH ('70 through early '73) Australian Valiant Pacer 245 Hemi-6 cars.

Hemi-6 intakes only fit Hemi-6 engines, so…you might ask for details and pics on the other "parts they have laying around".
Looks like it Dan. Strange thing to be sitting in the middle of Montana. The rest he sent pictures of is fairly easy to identify. 8 3/4 of unknown origin, V8 K member I don’t need. Slant A833. If I head over there I be sure to ask if there is another 6 lying around.

I've got a Hemi 6 available in Seattle. It is the 265 version.

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2652.JPG

IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

He found the manifold I was looking for… can you tell if this is the standard or larger runner by this picture?

4EDE51E7-D0E9-4BDE-9E31-2F0DCA0FC8D4.jpeg

Hopefully I’ll be heading over to Montana this morning.

No, I can't tell—but it does look like one of the real Dutra-Pak intakes, before Clifford bought and messed up the tooling.

The intake originally shown is off a hemi 6 correct, looks like the repro of the manifold they had on the vg e34 pacer which ran an avs 4934 downunder

-
Back