Need help locating items to be removed for W/W pivot arms replacement

-

318MoparGuy

MoparHokie
Reaction score
Hi All,
I will be tackling the wiper pivot/bushings replacement job soon on my 73 Dart A/C car. Does anyone have photos of the items that I will need to remove under the dash to get this job done correctly? This is my first job on the car (as I recently purchased it) and can use any and all help with it...thanks to all in advance...Greg

it is a somewhat straight forward job this picture with the dash removed might help you identify where and what you'll need to do.

The nuts holding the pivots on are generally tough to get off make sure you have a good socket and make sure it stays square on the nuts.

Hi All,
I will be tackling the wiper pivot/bushings replacement job soon on my 73 Dart A/C car. Does anyone have photos of the items that I will need to remove under the dash to get this job done correctly? This is my first job on the car (as I recently purchased it) and can use any and all help with it...thanks to all in advance...Greg

Attachments

• IMG_2544 (1280x853).jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 59
it is a somewhat straight forward job this picture with the dash removed might help you identify where and what you'll need to do.

The nuts holding the pivots on are generally tough to get off make sure you have a good socket and make sure it stays square on the nuts.

Thanks Rocky JS for the photo....WOW I wish the dash wasn't there as it looks real easy to do without all the stuff there on my A/C car...question....where is the heater box and heater core box located as I will have to remove those to make the job a little easier...and easiest way to remove those things?...as you can tell I am a newbie trying to find my way around under there. Thanks as always for your help...Greg

heater box can be seen on the right side of the dash, It is different on an a/c car though, I think if you take the glove box liner out you can access the right one easier.

-
Back