Need help on tittle..

-

1 Bad Duster

Pro Street Duster
Reaction score
I just bought a car and the title was signed by the seller and buyer and he never tittled it in his name..I bought the car off a buddy that bought the car for junk and it was to nice to junk. So I bought it for 300.00 dollars. What do I need to do to get a tittle in my name.. I now I can't take the title because its another persons name on the tittle than mine.. Can I file for a lost tittle. I want to make it my cruiser/street rod..The date on the tittle is 1991 So that was the last mine it was tittle. Thanks Jimmy.

Go to a title service. they can do it. I had this problem once and got a signed affidavit that the new owner never paid for the car fron the original owner and the car never changed hands and he was selling to me. Since it was never transferred the notarized affidavit nulled the signature.

Go to a title service. they can do it. I had this problem once and got a signed affidavit that the new owner never paid for the car fron the original owner and the car never changed hands and he was selling to me. Since it was never transferred the notarized affidavit nulled the signature.

Ok thanks This is the 1st car I have bought like this. Sold by one person and signed by another and never got it tittle in his name and sold to my buddy and I bought it from my buddy..So it been threw 3 people and it was never tittled. Because the one owner never tittled it.

i have the same set up made a deal for a swap my car for his. after we had the car loaded up to tow home and was swaping the titles he saids it,s been signed by the owners but i never got it in my name.so i have to find a notory that will do it for me or contac the o/e owner to get them to notarized it. :clock:

i have the same set up made a deal for a swap my car for his. after we had the car loaded up to tow home and was swaping the titles he saids in been signed by the owners but i never got it in my name.so i have to find a notory that will do it for me or contac the o/e owner to get them to notarized it. :clock:

The o/e owner probably dont even live at the same address anymore. last time it was tittled was 1991 that was 19 years ago..

-
Back