Need help removing rock chips off my dodge charger srt8 asap!!!

-

thomasdean93

Reaction score
Hi my name is Thomas, I am new to this forum… I have a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT 8 (BLUE) with some rock chips on the hood and bumper, I've been doing a lot of reading in the forum but can't find anything about rock chip repair… I saw a TV commercial this past Sunday on Car Crazy on the Velocity Channel for a company called EZ Chip Repair…. I went to their website Ezchiprepair.com and looked around… the product looks good, so I went to google and read the reviews and they have mostly good reviews. So my question is has anyone in this forum tried this product???? I would love their feedback before I buy it… Thank you

Hey thomas
welcome aboard
my winterbeater is an 08 charger :)

in my opinion the only real way to get rid of rockchips is by repainting the affected area
i would be kinda weary about using the same product on the bumper as on the hood, considering that they are different materials and therefor require different prep

but since i never used the product, lets wait to see what the rest of the forum has to say :)

come to think of it, i used to know a thomas dean, but i thought he lived in iowa or something

-
Back