Need help!! Reward offered!!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok this may apply to Canadian guys and gals only, but maybe some of our US brothers can help me out. I am trying to find the original 340 engine for my car. I know its a long shot and I posted a similar thread before, but I got an idea, so I went and paid $20 for a UVIP pkg, which is a MTO document that shows all the registered owners in Ontario. The person I am trying to contact reg'd the car in her name in 1989 and at the time she lived in Scarborough ONtario. The name on the UVIP, is Lori, M, McGee. Scarborough has a population of about 500,000 people so you could imagine how many Mcgee's there are in the phonebook. Plus I think I am pi$$ing off a few husbands calling and asking for Lori!!LOL ....not the 1st time though. The car was a white ragtop 69 barracuda, with a god-awful diamond tuck naughahide(sp). interior. If anyone can help me locate the previous owner/engine I would appreciate it and like it says abv. Reward offered.

Thanks
4spdragtop

I dont really have any that show the car very well. Most of my pics were on my other computer that died. It was white, had black convertible top, 4spd, fbrgls front fenders, PO had put circlefish emblems on the fenders, and blk and red diamond tucked naughahyde seats and door panels, the rest of the interior is blk with blk console.
Thanks
4spdragtop

-
Back