Need help shipping

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Who do I call to have an engine shipped?? Thats not going to Rape me...Give me Phone #'s please...,If you got them.

Leanna has someone she highly recommends. Might be posted on her website. I will look for you.

Here it is:

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Shipping something heavy??? Then you need to contact FairPricedShipping.com, guaranteed lowest shipping prices on packages weighing over 75 lbs. Our friend Tyler Sheff will get you all set up.[/FONT]

Is it crated and where is it going to/from. I can check with a friend thats a driver but depending on the runs hes on it might take a little bit.

If you don't mind me asking, what did Leanna's shipper have to say?

You could also try posting in the Transportation Network here on FABO.

Good luck...someone will help you. :clock:

Its crated sitting in rochester Hills ,MI. to go to Buffalo,Wy. No hurry I guess...
Tyler(Leanna's guy) hasn't got back to me I left two messages today on his voice mail.

Thanks for being on top of this Cheryl!

Wow Wyo, that's very unusual you didn't hear back from Tyler yet. If you left him two messages today, I'm sure he'll be returning your call very soon. Most of the time it only takes a few hours to hear from him at most.

You can also click on the "Contact Us" tab on his website (fairpricedshipping.com) though it's usually a quicker quote to just call him. He's a great guy with very reasonable rates and awesome customer service.

Its crated sitting in rochester Hills ,MI. to go to Buffalo,Wy. No hurry I guess...
Tyler(Leanna's guy) hasn't got back to me I left two messages today on his voice mail.
Wyoduster,

I got your messages but I could not make out your phone number on the recording. I emailed you a quote to your yahoo mail, however I would be willing to bet Yahoo tossed it in your spam or junk mail folder. Anyway the quote is $230.80 based on 450 pound engine.

Thanks for being on top of this Cheryl!

Wow Wyo, that's very unusual you didn't hear back from Tyler yet. If you left him two messages today, I'm sure he'll be returning your call very soon. Most of the time it only takes a few hours to hear from him at most.

You can also click on the "Contact Us" tab on his website (fairpricedshipping.com) though it's usually a quicker quote to just call him. He's a great guy with very reasonable rates and awesome customer service.
Hey CudaChick, see my above post, most likely Yahoo is blocking my email, hotmail does the same thing, gmail is soo much better :)

$230 is a very fair price IMO. I paid $300 to have my engine, tranny, and rear end shipped and that was by a friend Ive known my whole life. 1 thing to be sure of with any shipper is whether its door to door or terminal to terminal.

Had a 340 short block shipped from LA to DC area for $195 and a complete 340 from Chicago to the DC area for also $195. Shipped a complete Honda motor my son had from DC area to Little Rock AR for I believe $180 - all shipped through Forward Air.

Hey Tyler, it's great to see you here!!! Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net. Thanks, too, for helping out my pal WyoDuster ... I hope the transaction works out great for both of you.

To all the rest, I've had fabulous results with Tyler's services so that's why I recommend him time and again both here and on my own website. Dealing with him and his helpful staff is quick, painless, reasonably priced, and he's just a fun guy.

I had a 413 shipped from up north in Indiana to West Plains, Mo for $83. I had to check your post and i see you are not a newby so i guess you have been here long enough to be trusted. Give me some more info and i'll broker the deal for ya for no charge on my part. For now let's just see what i can come up with. I'll need more info. First someone will need to take it to a terminal and it will have to be shipped to a terminal and be picked up there. I'll need the dimensions of the crate on a pallet. All fluids drained. Need the weight. I'll need the zip on where it's being shipped from and the zip on where it's going. If this works i'll kick out a shipping tag on my end and mail it to you. This will be prepaid by me so you will need to send me the money. We can work out the details after we see the price. Give me some info. Glad to try for ya. I sent a BIG motorcycle to Monterey mexico for $330

The company I use is a rate of $199.95 for business to business or if I was shipping to a residence with a liftgate it would be: $304.95.

Try them out: Freight88.com

It shipped via Roadway Express too

Dont worry Leanna, I all ready sent Mr Dodge Da Dart a PM. Its just your friend saying hello again.

-
Back