need help with a 1969 dodge dart

-

2 fast z28

Reaction score
hy guys i founf a 1969 dodge dart that is for sale in my town. it for sale by word of mouth so not saleing fast. but the car is for the most part good. it does have a 440 engine from a old ramcharge so nothing special it has a wieand team g intake, hooker super comp headers, holley carb, msd ignition, electric holley fuel pump. some of the bad the quaters were cut to fit big tires in the rear the motor is soild munted so motor mounts were cut off on k frame. interior ok paint job not so good has no power brakes or power steering. trunk floor cut out and different one welded in just wonder in what you guys think of this car and how much is it worth let me know thanks

not being a smart aleck (sp?) but it's worth what you think its worth. Fair exchange is no robbery my friend...

Pics would help. Being a Chevy guy, look at it this way---what would you pay for a big-block (unoriginal) Nova in similiar shape?

Depends on what you expect out of the car, nice street car, race car or a show car.

If screen names means your are chevy guy let me tell you what a guy I know did.

He is true Chevy car guy. Knows nothing about Chryslers. Bought a 67 dart convertible and now is trying to get it finished. calls me wanting to know where to get this and that, and WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE?

I ask him why he bought it and he said it was cheap. Well since he didn't know where to get parts he has overspent on many items and some he paid for and has not gotten them.

We love for converts to join the MOPAR ranks, but you cannot build a Mopar for the cost of a chevy. See what it really needs and what you are willing to invest.

The GOOD is they are reproducing more parts now for the mopars than ever before.

thanks much for your guys input i looked at the car and then i thought its going to take to much to make it a nice looking street car and car to take to a local car show it would be perfect for a race car but not a street car i found a different car that has not be touch and is rust free its a 1971 dart swinger with no motor ar trans so i can put what ever i want in it. yeah i now itt expensive to build a mopar i have experice with that but thanks again for the in put.

-
Back