Need help with fan shroud!!!!

-

Slappy

Reaction score
This is what I have. I have an aftermarket stock looking radiator. It is 26 inch. The problem is the bolt hols for the shroud are 26 inches apart and the radiator is 25 inches apart. Anyone run into this problem? Is there stock shroud brackets that are supposed to be bolted on? If so anybody have any? This is for my 75 Dart Sport 318 auto.

Update. I longated the sloted holes 1/4 inch on both sides. It looks ok. Just a little rigged.

This is what I have. I have an aftermarket stock looking radiator. It is 26 inch. The problem is the bolt hols for the shroud are 26 inches apart and the radiator is 25 inches apart. Anyone run into this problem? Is there stock shroud brackets that are supposed to be bolted on? If so anybody have any? This is for my 75 Dart Sport 318 auto.

I thought some of the Mopar used some funky shroud brackets about an inch long...

http://www.dantesparts.com/fanshroud.html

9212.jpg

Thanks caveman. I did manage to get it done. I elongated the shroud holes. I used a bigger washer so it looks tasteful. A seasoned Mopar guy would pick it out but your everyday Joe will say it looks Ok. Best of all I used stuff I already had.

-
Back