Need help with football seats for New Orleans

-

plugger340

Reaction score
Hello to the fine Folks in New Orleans;
A few of my friends and me want to attend a New Orleans Saints football game in December and it hard to figure out what a good seat would be for a reasonable rate. I would assume the Terrace level is basically the nose bleed seats but how are the Club seats versus the Plaza seats? We would rather not have to pack binoculars. Is there any other difference other than that the Plaza seats are lower than the Club seats? There are a lot of seats available in the end zones. Would we be better off with seats in the Terrace section that are more to the center line than lower seats (Club or Terrace) in the end zone?

Hey Tim, I aint much help and you have probably already checked these links from the Saints website out, but I will post the links for other members to chk out and chime in.

Seating plan
[ame]http://prod.static.saints.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/season_ticket_forms/pricing_map_2012.pdf[/ame]

Seat view link
http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_orleans_saints/#/level_7/

Bring me back some beads!!

Just FYI, if you've never been to New Orleans, you may be surprised how rough it is.

If you get lower terrace they are ok but if this is a once in a life time trip then you might find some at the game. All I can say is get there early and park at the Dome and enjoy the party because it is a big one.

.............I've been to mardi gras in 2010 the week after the saints won the super bowl.......Got to meet Drew Brees and Rachel Ray...........it was a totally awesome...everyone was very friendly...kim......

There is also a Mopar club down there Big easy Mopar club you might could post something on their site. They might have some tickets or something but if they beat the cowboys Sunday good luck getting tickets. Dem Cajuns love to cook and day love dem Saints.

Been to many games, and the only advice I have is do not get too high on the sides. We sat in the side end zone for the LSU OHIO ST. game, and even these seats were not bad. The key is to get close to the field and not on the sides unless you really want to pay. In that case, do not get too low, it is actually hard to see all of the action. My best seats ever were on the 45 yard line in the first row in the upper deck. My worst seats were on the fifty yard line in row 40 something in the nosebleeds. If you are going for just the atmosphere, get a ticket anywhere and drink plenty of beer. It is a party no matter what.

-
Back