-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzales265

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, im still a little new to the site and was just wondering if anybody has a 440 foam engine block that is used for mocking up the engine bay without have to keep taking the real block in and out. The one my son and i were using got stolen along with a few other items but im just looking to find one that someone is trying to get rid of, because we dont feel like spending another $500 for another one from summit.

I live in AZ and was wondering if anybody has one they are looking to get rid of one to please let me know.

Art Gonzales

Hey guys, im still a little new to the site and was just wondering if anybody has a 440 foam engine block that is used for mocking up the engine bay without have to keep taking the real block in and out. The one my son and i were using got stolen along with a few other items but im just looking to find one that someone is trying to get rid of, because we dont feel like spending another $500 for another one from summit.

I live in AZ and was wondering if anybody has one they are looking to get rid of one to please let me know.

Art Gonzales

Someone in Kingman stole your mockup block???
I hate tweakers.
Watch Craigslist for the item, (just a heads up)
I'll watch also.

Sorry to hear that Art. You should post this in the general forum for all to see. We have several AZ members so one might be able to help. And as for asking if someone has one for sale you should ask that in the "Wanted" forum. This is the for sale forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back