Need Holley 1920 1 barrel part!!!!!!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparBrit

HillingdonDart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Got a '71 Dart with a /6 and the Holley 1920 type 1 barrel carb on it. This is the type carb that has the large fuel bowl mounted on the front when viewed from the front of the car.

I can try to dig up a picture of the carb I'm on about if needed.

The part I need is inside the fuel bowl. When you take the fuel bowl off you will see the float and spring. Behind that is the main well and economiser body assembly held in with screws. If you take that part off behind it should be the pump diaphragm spring and then the pump diaphragm assembly. I need that pump diaphragm spring as mine is missing.

Anyone have one please?

Cheers

Hope this works. Here is the rebuild sheet for the carb. If you can make it out I need part number 51 on the sheet. I've circled it in red and made an arrow to it for you. Someone got some old worn cast offs that might have it?? Not looking for a freebie (although free is always good!). Thanks for any help out there.

EDIT: WOW PICTURE WORKED! THE CIRCLE DOES NOT LOOK RED ANYMORE, BUT I SWEAR IT WAS RED ON MY SCREEN WHEN I MADE IT. AT LEAST THE ARROW IS CLEARER.

Cheers

Carb sheet.jpg

TTT Just trying to keep it on the front page as not sure how many regularly go digging in the parts wanted area. Hope no one minds.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back