-
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerbob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I just scored a Glastek hood bolt-on hood (with 6 pak scoop molded in) for my 73 dart racecar. I need to locate and purchase some hood hinge springs that are light and provide less lift (to avoid overloading the FG hood and cracking it).

Any ideas, leads or sources for these are welcome.

Thanks,

Bob

Yes, Atomic Dog sells them. I got mine from Herb Beer (aka Dart67 over on Bigblockdarts.com) who modifies stock springs to work. I understand the old clock springs from Dodge Daytona (4 banger) hoods work too.

Yes, Atomic Dog sells them. I got mine from Herb Beer (aka Dart67 over on Bigblockdarts.com) who modifies stock springs to work. I understand the old clock springs from Dodge Daytona (4 banger) hoods work too.

Any details about using dodge daytona (which years? other cars that can work?, etc) available?

Thanks,

Bob

For what it is worth the springs from Atomicdog did not hold up my hood from US Body Source. I got the hood with the HEMI scoop and the frame. If you get a prop rod from a Fox Mustang it will work out nicely, it holds the hood up very high and tucks out of the way nicely.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back