Need ID on these headers

-

jeremy2146

Reaction score
Well, I bought these headers from someone off craigslist. They wont fit on my 76 Duster smallblock. (He said they would) Does anyone know what they might fit?
I seen a guy at a swap meet that had the same set, but he didnt know what they would fit either. SO now I have my torsion bars out and car hanging on the lift with headers that wont fit. Any reccomendations for a good pair? I have power steering, I heard that makes a difference.

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 169
Look like truck headers.

I thought they might be off a truck due to the shorth drop height, figured it would have to be something with a frame that held the body higher.

those look nothing like my truck headers.on all the abody headers ive had the drivers side had the kickout for the steering.

maybe for a van or some sort of truck, 99.99%sure they will never fit an A-body unless its a tubechassies abody built around the headers..

those look nothing like my truck headers.on all the abody headers ive had the drivers side had the kickout for the steering.

Really? That makes me curious about what these actually go to then.
I ssen some at a swap meet a few weeks back and asked the two guys running the booth what they went to, but they didnt know either....

maybe for a van or some sort of truck, 99.99%sure they will never fit an A-body unless its a tubechassies abody built around the headers..

Ya, I found that they wouldnt fit my Duster the hard way, but I ordered a set of ceramic hookers.....they look nice, and fitment was pretty good.
They sound amazing! All I need now is to get a carbuerator that will idle...the Carter AFB I have is a POS!

-
Back