Need ideas on where to get a set of tires...

-

62BT409

Reaction score
I am wanting to get RWL tires...205/70R15 and 275/60R15. No doubt would like for all the tires to be the same manufacture. Can not located the 205/70R15 in RWL to match the rear,

Thanks...but started there....BW, RBL and White stripe...no RWL

I believe that BFG Rad T/As come in both sizes. Check cokertire.com for other options.

Yep, you might check on BF Goodrich Radial T/A. My son has them on his Dart Sport, although his are 205/60R15 and 235/60R15.

Thanks......
Already checked Coker. I ask because maybe I missed a specialty tire supplier and someone can come with that name or names

Thanks......
Already checked Coker. I ask because maybe I missed a specialty tire supplier and someone can come with that name or names

I got mine from an independent tire store they are 205/75/14 and 215/75/14 but WAlmart can get bfg radial t/a in 14s and 15s. I would have had to order them. I checked with them about 18 months ago.

A THANK YOU to all that offered help. I emailed Coker personally and told them what I wanted to do. They emailed back with a solution to my problem, besides figuring out my height situation with the wheel and tire. HOORAY also to Coker.

Ummm......... don't be stingy. Let us know what they came up with. :-\"

The story gets tooooo long...but to make it short they came up with a 205/65R15 and will be 26" tall. That was my concern. With the new K member rack & pinion front end I want to maintain stock heights on rear and front. And the rear tire will match with the RWL's and those will remain 275/60R15 at 28.0" high

-
Back