Need Mopar A body front Adjustable spring hangers that will lift it a little! Where??

-

schultec14

Reaction score
Hi I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger. 360 V8 car. I like the car a lot, but the back end sits too low for my liking. I have installed 1" longer rear shackles on the car to not be too crazy, and I will not go longer. I would like to find a set of bolt on front adjustable spring hangers that will have a set of holes that is at least a little lower than the original location so it will lift the car up a little more. I dont want to go with air shocks, and I already added an extra 3rd leaf to each side. Where can I find something like this?
Thank you,
-ANTHONY

You added a leaf to the old springs??? Just put a new set of springs on it, you can take it to a spring shop and tell them what your after as far as ride height and they should be able to help you out for less then $200.00. The problem with adding leafs to old springs is that the ends are already stressed and will break just beyond the added leaf...and I know this how?? Been there, done that, and lost the rear out of a car when they snapped.

-
Back