Need Parts? Post your 70-76 Duster Demon Dart Sport Needs!!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I will be heading to a yard soon with SEVERAL 1970-76 Duster/Demon/Dart Sports, all are rusty but have lots of other good parts, trim, interior stuff etc. (There are no 340's or rare performance stuff left) Please post the parts you need and I will see if they are there and we can work out a deal. Or if I get an idea of what people need I will buy a bunch and sell it here on FABO!!

I need a shell/body lmao! 70-72 duster/demon :p although every PNP yard ive been to refuses to sell bodies due to title issues/costs. I've seen many a nice shells go to the metal shitter

I need a set of 1970 buckets with tracks. Could use others if they don't have those.

Nothing like that. There was a pair in a 72 340 Duster but my uncle snatched them up :toothy8:

There was a 73 or 74 Duster with a pair, they have the soft back, no kick panel. We stashed them away, I will see if they are still there if you want, they also have nice tracks.

Nothing like that. There was a pair in a 72 340 Duster but my uncle snatched them up :toothy8:

There was a 73 or 74 Duster with a pair, they have the soft back, no kick panel. We stashed them away, I will see if they are still there if you want, they also have nice tracks.

Sounds good!

Bump

I was unable to make it this week but next week for sure, I will bring my list!!

I need a set of 72 duster front door arm rests in good shape

Still looking for clean shell 70-72 demon/duster maybe 73-76 sport

The carpet piece(I assume its carpet??) that goes around the bottom of the console shifter lol..I still cant find that piece(black) :) BTW im new to A bodies and whats available is that piece available anywhere???

Actually looks like they do and only $48...not too bad actually.

http://www.dantesparts.com/consolelens.html

but heck if in good shape cheaper is cheaper :)

-
Back