-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys and gals. I am searching for 1 Plymouth emblem the bolt on type. I think in like 72/73 they went to the glue on type. Definitely not after the glue on type. Thx guys. I would hope to pay with paypal. Thx!:munky2:

The upwards swoosh? Or the 'PLYMOUTH' that went on the leading edge of the hood? I've got one around here somewhere.
Mike

you mean these :toothy7:

plym 004.jpg

plym 002.jpg

I think you can still get them new. Try searching for the part number on Google. The part number I found on mine was P2785791 "Plymouth“ Nameplate Emblem (1970–72 Duster Hood, 1968–69 Road Runner, GTX Hood). Now mine goes on a 68 Barrcuda but it might be the same. Another part number might be P2998042 “Plymouth“ Nameplate Emblem (1970 Road Runner, GTX Hood, 1971 Barracuda Hood).

Yeah I have found the ones I need new but wasnt trying to pay "new" prices.:-D So I thought Id see if anyone had one or two laying around. Ya know maybe the Dart owners that dont need them! LOL8)
Thx for the tip though.

The glue on one that I've got looks just like the one pictured above. If you need it, $5 plus shipping. At least it's cheap.
Mike

I think you can still get them new.

True, you can still get them new. The only thing I dislike about repro emblems is the fact that the quality on them is not as great as an used old emblem that have been restored. I recently had to buy a nice used old emblem because the repro one I bought for the 'cuda broke in two. Material used in that one was very soft and didn't weight that much. :angry7: I'm not sure if the repro's that MP sell are of a better quality than the repro one I bought.

Those are easy to find repro or used. My 67 cuda has PLYMOUTH using each letter. Some of the prongs was broke off and one of them someone clued it to the car. I found some on ebay had them rechromed for $58. Laysons had a listing for them but when I went to order them the sales lady said that they don't have those anymore. Your lucky another words. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back