Need Quarter Panels For A 1965 Barracuda

-
I bought one for my 63 Dart from Laysons, haven't put it on yet, but is a nice piece, thick not flimsey.. hope this helps

I'm not aware of any reason a 64 or 65 2-door Valiant wouldn't be a good donor for ¼s. Anyone else know?

If this works, it would widen your source of potential donors. A yard operator will probably be less hesitant to cut up a Valiant than a 'Cuda.

I'm not aware of any reason a 64 or 65 2-door Valiant wouldn't be a good donor for ¼s. Anyone else know?

If this works, it would widen your source of potential donors. A yard operator will probably be less hesitant to cut up a Valiant than a 'Cuda.

Hey now! We don't need to go cuttin' up any Valiants! :D

You can buy pretty much everything you need new, it just comes in sections and what you can't buy is pretty flat and easy to make.

The panels to replace both rear wheel openings and behind the back wheels will set you back about $800 IIRC, if you need all 4. About $200 each, I need a 4 and then some myself.

I wound up cutting up a two door for the quarters for my car..........it was not worth saving as it had cancer bad.........

-
Back