need set of s/b heads

-

moparraceman

Reaction score
on a tight budget ,need best head for the bucks , putting together 360 ,10-1 have 508 purple cam, short block all new, need 2.02-1.6 valves, springs good to 550 ,cast or alum heads ,what about the speed masters JEGS sales ?or aero head from indy ? or something some one bought and didnt use or J OR X fresh ? thanks

I have many sets of fresh 360 cast heads in my hoard ready to go, but not for a tight budget...

2.02/1.60 new valves, springs, seals... Ported, hardened seats, with fresh valve jobs from my head guy.... He does great quality work...

I have close to 1k invested in each set with all of the new parts and machine work... Not sure which ones are set up for over .500", but I know most will go that far.... He didn't have to redo any that I had him check in the past for .500" lift...

I have many sets of fresh 360 cast heads in my hoard ready to go, but not for a tight budget...

2.02/1.60 new valves, springs, seals... Ported, hardened seats, with fresh valve jobs from my head guy.... He does great quality work...

I have close to 1k invested in each set with all of the new parts and machine work... Not sure which ones are set up for over .500", but I know most will go that far.... He didn't have to redo any that I had him check in the past for .500" lift...
What would u want for a set of heads? Looking for something for a 360 la. Thanks u can pm me also

Unlike the SB Chevies and Fords, there aren’t 50+ head choices for the replacement/street-strip/mild race SB Mopar applications........ and the few options that do exist seem to be pretty hard to get these days.

Glad I’m not in the market for any.

-
Back