-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFM3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Getting ready to start a new a-body project. An looking to start collecting parts for a Stroked Slant Six build.

The only parts I need is the 170 block, 170 Connecting Rods, and the 198 crank. For the head I am looking for a 70's era peanut spark plug head which doesn't have the inserts.

For the block parts, I am concerned about shipping cost to 98391 (wa) being out of my price range. Prefer being close enough to drive an pick them up if possible.

I am seriously considering various fuel management solutions including triple weber or fuel injection. If anyone has a intake manifold modified for fuel injection (such as a hyper pak 4 barrel or super 6 2 barrel), a double 2 barrel carb intake, or a triple weber setup they are interested in selling, reach out to me with details.

I am really leaning on the idea of going fuel injected with this build.

Thanks,
John

I sold one of the two 2 triple Weber set-ups I had last year. Let me think about letting go of the one I have now (Aussie intake/3 matching DCOE45s/linkage).

I sold one of the two 2 triple Weber set-ups I had last year. Let me think about letting go of the one I have now (Aussie intake/3 matching DCOE45s/linkage).

Dude, that rocks. I better start thinking about how I can bribe my wife happy as I see $$$ flying on this purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back