[WANTED] Need Some Chrome Trim

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
I need a piece of straight, chrome trim. Maybe like 1/2" wide and 6" or "however" long. I want to make a couple of trim pieces to put over where the headliner meets the A pillar on each side in the car. Thanks.

I need a piece of straight, chrome trim. Maybe like 1/2" wide and 6" or "however" long. I want to make a couple of trim pieces to put over where the headliner meets the A pillar on each side in the car. Thanks.
I'm thinking towel rack or sumpin.

Hey Rusty,
Would the upper inner door trim chrome strip on a 67-69 Cuda door panel work? It would be the right width although it would need to be trimmed.

Hey Rusty,
Would the upper inner door trim chrome strip on a 67-69 Cuda door panel work? It would be the right width although it would need to be trimmed.
I guess it might if it's straight. Gosh, I hate to mutilate something like that though. Somebody might actually need it for its intended purpose. lol

I guess it might if it's straight. Gosh, I hate to mutilate something like that though. Somebody might actually need it for its intended purpose. lol

Oh yea, its straight. Actually, now that I recall, its actually stainless steel. Should be a lot of these around.

Oh yea, its straight. Actually, now that I recall, its actually stainless steel. Should be a lot of these around.
Well, I will be happy to buy it. Just pm me your price.

I have the side trim from the ‘68 dart. Previous owner twisted it up getting it off but I’m sure I can cut out a straight 6”.

I have the side trim from the ‘68 dart. Previous owner twisted it up getting it off but I’m sure I can cut out a straight 6”.
That would be great. About how wide is it?

I could hack off a piece of this for you, but it’s closer to two inches wide…
Edit: mic’d it- 1.9 inches.
785D1C92-29C8-4794-90A8-F6115F552721.jpeg

And the nominees for the most, that's what she said, in a single thread are

20211012_221707.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back