Need some combination information

-

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am starting to collect parts for the install of the 440 into the Demon. I am trying to figure out the type of valve covers that will clear the blower motor and heater connections, planning to use adjustable valve train. Also what intakes (outside of factory) and air filters will clear under a factory flat hood. I plan on using and offset master cylinder plate going to a two bolt mount manual brake setup as I plan on also going to rear wheel disc. Just trying to get things sorted out in prep for when I go back together. Thank you all for the help and knowledge.

One way around the blower motor issue is to relocate the motor inboard. There is a post in the tech section on how to do this. It's pretty easy and this way you can run just about any valve covers you want to.

Ted

Thanks. I will look into that.

If you use the stock style valve covers, it should clear the heater fan. If you use the Mopar aluminum master cylinder, it will give you some extra room, and get yourself an adjustable rod for the mastercylinder to the brake pedal, adjustable proportional valve for the rear brakes. You will not need the offset mastercylinder plate, just the one that goes from 4 bolt to 2 bolt.

Attachments

• eng1.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 107
Those valve covers clear the blower motor nicely and they work great with roller rockers too, I have them on my engine.

-
Back