Need some help here with seats

-

grassy

Reaction score
Folks,

We have all the fixins to put a new set of a body seats in the duster...probably would do it too if it was my car but honestly, my kids are piloting this car and I don't think the old a body seats are safe enough..especially after the neck damage I incured when I was rear ended in my late model RAM.

Has anyone put other car seats in their a-body...I have looked at the a body that had the Volvo interior in it but that is too rich for my blood.

We went and looked at a set of mopar LHS bucket seats and rear seats but I am not sure if they are too big. ...and they suffered a recall for the seat breaking..

Looking for advice..

Ian.

1st-generation Sebring convertible seats (maybe coupe, too, don't recall). They have built-in 3-point seat belts.

Sorry...that would be a Chrysler LHS..I am sorry, we don't do american cars for normal driving and I am not up to speed on the various cars.....they don't hold up to the millage we put on..

Looking about, I see the Sebring to be a mid size and the LHS is a large..like an Intrept size..methinks that this isn't going to work unless the seat size is the same in the mid and large cars..??

I thinking I would be better off with seats out of an import..er, smaller car made in Canada or the states.. :) .they look to be smaller and give good protection.

Anyone do this with their a body ?
Ian.

-
Back