Need some help with parts

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
Like the title says, need some things.
Have a customer decide to hang a Super Six set up on his slant. (because 2 bbls are better than 1, right?)
He only half *** did his homework though. He found and bought a Super Six, pulled the manifolds off and left the rest of the engine, to include the linkage.
When he's getting ready to do all this work, he decides that the carb he has isn't that great, and buys a reman. Turns his core in.
Long story short, his motor isn't running.
I need try find him the linkage, some batwing (triangle) retainers, studs, and a decent carb. to do the conversion.
Or, the retainers, studs, and a decent 1bbl to go back to a 1bbl set up.
If I can get the linkage, I can and will get a couple set made up. I have a fabricator who can make that happen.
If anyone help out, please let me know.
Guy is making me crazy!

what you need, is to bump up your hourly rate by about 40 bucks
(and dont forget to charge him for the research done on FABO)

I can help you out with the triangle shsped washers. How many do you need. PM me your address and I’ll send out whatever you need in the mail.

Got the linkage and a NOS genuine slant Super Six carb but not for sale at this time.

I can help you out with the triangle shsped washers. How many do you need. PM me your address and I’ll send out whatever you need in the mail.

Got the linkage and a NOS genuine slant Super Six carb but not for sale at this time.
If you need the super six trans kick down linkage, the brackets, I can help. The only part that's missing is the piece that's on the trans. I have a carb but it's probably only good as a core. I also have a single barrel carb, manifold, and linkage if you're interested. I can give you a good deal on both. I'm cleaning out my garage. I need the space.

-
Back