Need some help

-

FORMULASCUDA

Reaction score
I am restoring a 67 formula s barracuda fastback. I am trying, without success to find the hard cardboard under the carpet behind the back seat and under the carpet on the floor behind the back seat. The dense cardboard on the floor pan is about .070 and behind the seat is .040. any help would be appreciated in finding this material.

I am restoring a 67 formula s barracuda fastback. I am trying, without success to find the hard cardboard under the carpet behind the back seat and under the carpet on the floor behind the back seat. The dense cardboard on the floor pan is about .070 and behind the seat is .040. any help would be appreciated in finding this material.

It isn't correct but a possible subsitute is masonite.

Use sign board it is plastic sandwiched by aluminum. used by sign shops. I have some here if you need pics It comes in 4x8 - 5x16 any thickness wood or plastic center. I get it for free and use it on trailer interiors and garage cieling. Or anyting you want to weather proof or leave outside . Stronger then plywood and extremely light. any color

-
Back