Need some pics of engine bays

-

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of a plum crazy purple cars with a blue motor? Chrysler blue. I'm stuck on painting the motor blue or orange. 73 motors should be blue, but I need to know how much they clash together. Any pics would be great. Thanks, mike

Probably doesn't help but Plum Crazy wasn't offered in 73 anyway so I wouldn't worry about having a correct engine color for 73.

Paint it they way you think it would look best.

It's not the correct color on the car. I just wanted to see a blue motor against the purple paint. Thanks, mike

I don't think the blue will look to good against the Purple Mike. I went with Hemi orange on mine even though its not the right color....To me it looks better. I didn't use spray cans I used PPG single stage urathane DCC. P.S. are you gonna be ready to hit some shows with me this summer?

Attachments

• uncle dannys car 1 016.JPG
    199.4 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for the pic Adam. It don't look too bad but I think I'm going with orange. Just a little better in my opinion. I'm hoping to have this on the road in a month or so. I will definitely go to some shows with you Dan. Let me know some good ones up your way . Thanks everyone. Mike

-
Back