Need some pics of quarter glass asap!

-

1972orangebeast

Reaction score
Need some help trying to adjust my quarter glass and door glass to fit roof rail properly on my 72 2 door dart. I have new metro moulding roof rail seal. Saw some posts where might be my moulding but want to see some pics first. Trying to get pics with windows up and windows down. Also does anyone know is there adjustment on the roof rail seal itself?
Thanks

there are "up" stops in the door and quarter glass. Most likely they need readjustment after 40 years and new moldings. The molding itself uses a thin weatherstrip topside mostly for seal and paint protection other than that not too many wrong things, if any, to install it. it does have a lip on the inside where it mates to the inner roof rail though, but if it is laying flat that's likely not an issue.

Attachments

• Untitled (1158x1280).jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 199
front door glass

Attachments

• ft glass 1(1138x512).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 143
  • ft door glass 2 (983x1280).jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 140
The stops are all the way to the top, the problem is not sure how its supposed to look? I have figured out the adjustments for the most part. For me if I have a visual of what a proper aligned window looks like rolled up I know I can figure it out.

-
Back