Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
O.k., we are in the middle of replacing the quarter panels, trunk floor, trunk extensions on this Dart Sport and found a bracket missing in the trunk. I dont know what it is technically called, have not seen it in AMD or year one magazines but I need one. It will probably have to come from a car that is being parted out. Will need to be from a 73-76 Duster, Dart Sport. It is on the driver side and it runs from the trunk gutter down to the trunk extension. I have a pic of the one on the passenger side but someone failed to replace it when they did work on the driver side sometime back. Would like to get this bracket in one piece so would have to be cut out with some extra metal to keep it intact maybe with a reciprocal saw. Take a look at the pic of the right side and you can tell it is the bracket hanging down. I need the same bracket but on the driver side. Let me know if you have it and cost shipped to zip 41035.Thanks, Bill

Attachments

• DSC04177 (Copy).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 381
  • DSC04178 (Copy).jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 376
my Duster has one on each side too. some of you guys who are parting out these cars has to have this. dont be shy, speak up here.

`try jimsautoparts.com for body parts. They have some parts on web site, but I didn't see a match to pics. But maybe if you look, you can find something.

thanks, I will look. I know someone on here has to have one of these. it is not something you need everyday. as many cars as being parted on here I would think someone would have it.

For some reason Jimsautoparts.......has the hair on the back of my neck standing up. I apologize if Im wrong, but I thought I read not good stuff on it....again another reason to start a forum to post up bad experiences.....if it was spring I'd go to the salvage yard and get one for ya

well Steve, I wish it was spring cuz I would let ya. How much hair you got on the back of your head that is standing up. I checked there to try and find that brace and I saw some pieces I am gonna need. sure would like to know if your intuition is correct. Don't want to get hosed.Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back