Need To Upgrade TV

-
I'm lookin at this one. Whatchyall think about it?
TV Set
Probably work well for you, my one complaint with a Vizio TV that I bought about 12 years ago was the sound quality was really poor. IIRC it was a 60" but the sound was so tinny that I took it back, picture quality was good as I recall though.

You sure you only want 32"?
You can get 50 for close to the same money, or anything in between.

Not on the linked page, but in the manual pdf- shows RCA inputs (red blue green)
NOT the same as red white yellow.

but if you already planned to drop coin on a new DVD/BR with HDMI.....

You sure you only want 32"?
You can get 50 for close to the same money, or anything in between.

Not on the linked page, but in the manual pdf- shows RCA inputs (red blue green)
NOT the same as red white yellow.

but if you already planned to drop coin on a new DVD/BR with HDMI.....
Right, but I have a space limitation. It has to fit on the wall between a closet door on one side and bathroom door on the other side. I might could squeeze in a little bigger one, but not by much. I'll get the tape measure out to be sure.

40 is enough to notice from a 32

40 is enough to notice from a 32

Right, but I have a space limitation. It has to fit on the wall between a closet door on one side and bathroom door on the other side. I might could squeeze in a little bigger one, but not by much. I'll get the tape measure out to be sure.
Remember the new tv's don't have the 2' borders anymore. The one I'm looking at right now has about an eighth inch border around the screen.

Remember the new tv's don't have the 2' borders anymore. The one I'm looking at right now has about an eighth inch border around the screen.
Really? Well I might could get a 43 in there then.

I don't think I'll push it though, because the one I have has like 1/2" border on it now.

Walmart has comparable ones a lot cheaper. The last two I bought were from Walmart and Sams. If you don’t like them, you can take them back.

I think I paid $200 for a 43 Visio at Sams a couple of months ago. Had to spend another $10 to get the remote with the number buttons

It all depends on how the case is made.
The trend lately has been very narrow sides and top, but the bottom varies quite a bit, especially if it has forward facing speakers.
They used to make a 36, but I haven't seen one in a while.
If you were OK with a 32, you should be pleased as punch with a 40 that has a brighter, better, more contrast, quicker picture.

-
Back