need to vent

-

rlevs

Reaction score
how come some times neighbors are no fun at all!!!!! okay thanks i fell better there

I have a neighbor that I haven't spoke to in 12 years. I'm not concerned either. "F" em.

I have a neighbor that I haven't spoke to in 12 years. I'm not concerned either. "F" em.

I lived in our old 'hood for 15 years....spoke to 3 different neighbors. If you can hit your neighbors house with a rock they are to close.....

One of my neighbors is one of my closest friends! You can't pick your neighbors, so try to get along. Maybe a peace offering?

Sorry I just couldn't resist. LOL

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJvubsLvBU"]'Neighbors' [01] - movie trailer-TV commercial (1981) - YouTube[/ame]

well or old neighbors move out bought a bigger house. a very young couple bought the house next door. they have no respect for any one around them. running power tools at night until some one goes over and asks them to stop. loud music dogs barking property damage, and not mowing there law. well my son was out snow blowing and hit the neighers house with some snow with the snow blower. well the kid had to call his dad to come over and ask us not to blow snow on his house. i am sorry if you have a problem with me or my family walk over and take care of it your self don't send your daddy. and what is really funny i will bend over back wards to help people even people i don't know

You need neighbors like mine!! You couldn't ask for a better neighbor than "Big Al"!!! Always willing to help, has 2 of every tool, and a machine shop in his garage, and looks out for everyone in the neighborhood!! Yep, he even goes over and straightens out the idiots, and no one would dare to cross him!! He's available for parties, bahmizvahs and house sitting!! If I could only clone him....about a million times....and strategically place him in 'hoods throughout the world......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7ApyIDhaaA"]Ugly Kid Joe - Neighbor - YouTube[/ame]

reminded me of this song

You need neighbors like mine!! You couldn't ask for a better neighbor than "Big Al"!!! Always willing to help, has 2 of every tool, and a machine shop in his garage, and looks out for everyone in the neighborhood!! Yep, he even goes over and straightens out the idiots, and no one would dare to cross him!! He's available for parties, bahmizvahs and house sitting!! If I could only clone him....about a million times....and strategically place him in 'hoods throughout the world......

Another reason I would like you for a neighbor!!! ;^)

-
Back