NEED YOUR HELP

-
It’s 70-71 dart or demon. Duster isn’t compatible
What one of my feelers produced so far. I have others out there, waiting on replies.

Screenshot_20220823-065604.png

There is that guy in arlington on CL that has a lot of B body stuff, Ill ping him. I checked the guy in yelm already, he said no. I have him in my phone as AMD guy. text sent.

before you pay for shipping from alabama, you might hang on for a sec and wait until my leads dry up. sent you a PM to find out your threshold for pain on price. Ill just post it here when I find out. I should hear back within 24 hrs. This is a local piece.

before you pay for shipping from alabama, you might hang on for a sec and wait until my leads dry up. sent you a PM to find out your threshold for pain on price. Ill just post it here when I find out. I should hear back within 24 hrs. This is a local piece.
I’d pay $629 for a new AMD fender. Quality used will fetch a good price. I appreciate the effort brother

Am I a lead, Clementine? Just pulling your leg, Brother. I offered him my slightly dented, but no rust off my Dart. For free. I can't take everything with me to Florida.

Am I a lead, Clementine? Just pulling your leg, Brother. I offered him my slightly dented, but no rust off my Dart. For free. I can't take everything with me to Florida.
No way in hell are you giving me that fender for free brother! I appreciate the offer but you will be taking my money!

No surprise, Good man. My lead has not returned call.

Hey guys, I had The pleasure of meeting this generous gentleman yesterday. He went out of his way to reach out to me and offer his fender to me for free. I am thankful for the generosity and willingness to help. You guys have helped me on several occasions and I can’t express the gratitude enough. I’m happy to be a part of this community of mostly strangers that all share a common love of old Mopars.

Hey guys, I had The pleasure of meeting this generous gentleman yesterday. He went out of his way to reach out to me and offer his fender to me for free. I am thankful for the generosity and willingness to help. You guys have helped me on several occasions and I can’t express the gratitude enough. I’m happy to be a part of this community of mostly strangers that all share a common love of old Mopars.
Paul is top shelf yo!

I'm happy I could help a fellow FABO member from getting fleeced. A tip of the cap to clementine. He's helped me out by fully welding my K frame, no charge. The more members I meet, the more impressed I am. All have been generous and helpful to no end, from Florida to Saskatchewan. I'm still trying to figure out how to get to get Rob the "Z" heads to Florida before we move there. If nothing else, they'll be in the trailer and I'll deliver them in person. David, we need to go cruising topless while the weather holds.

-
Back