Needed 1964 Valiant/Barracuda Fenderwell Section

-

ValiantMike

Reaction score
I just removed fenderwell headers from my 1964 Valiant and need sections that were cut out when these headers were installed. Anyone having a parts car 1964-1966 Valiant/Barracuda that has these and would cut the sections out and sell to me please let me know. Thanks Mike

i have a complete driver 64 fender I was asking 125 for plus shipping only a little rust inside the head light bucket. im in houston I could sawzall it .

Thanks Pete, but my fenders are good. What I need is inside fenderwell sections in engine compartment from firewall to shock. Previous owner cut sections out for fenderwell headers. I may just get some flat stock and shape it if I can't find a donor car. Mike

I dont know what i was thinking man i just crushed a 64 3 weeks ago with a rust free underhood. I even cut the radiator support off . I had no room to store it. is a 64 dart the same.i have one i may part

Pete, let me check that out about the Dart. Does anyone out there know if the fenderwells are the same for the Valiant as the Dart? Mike

Hi Pete...
Not to butt in, (again), but is that a Dart fender? I would be interested in that if you still have it. You say the only rust is in a headlight bucket?

Dave

-
Back