Not open for further replies.

Double M

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a bone stock '66 Valiant 2 door post, 273, 2 bbl, with 904. I need the complete carb to trans kick down linkage and any related parts. I don't need the carb or the trans, LOL.

I read the rules, hope I did this right.

I'm in San Bernardino, CA. 92404

Thanks,

Russ.

I have a bone stock '66 Valiant 2 door post, 273, 2 bbl, with 904. I need the complete carb to trans kick down linkage and any related parts. I don't need the carb or the trans, LOL.

I read the rules, hope I did this right.

I'm in San Bernardino, CA. 92404

Thanks,

Russ.
Taking apart a 69 Barracuda with a 318 904 set up. Don't know if this is what you need or not. If it is pm me. Woody.

Thanks guys. I'm suppose to go see a guy tomorrow who thinks he has one here in Berdoo. I don't know why one from a '69 couldn't be made to work, I have no idea what's suppose to there with a '66. I know my Dad's '65 Valiant had a swivel bracket bolted to the back of the head. I don't know about the firewall. Seems to me the kickdown would be weird if the motor mount went away, the adjustment would be all over the place.

Anyway, thanks again. For right now I'm on stand-by. I'll let you know what happens.

Russ.

Good news (I hope). A friend of mine that works in a wrecking yard called and needed some info on a trans. I asked him if he had any old MOPARS with a small block and 904. He brought all the parts to me the next day. I think it will work, it's off a '68 Swinger. If not, at least I've got the parts here to modify if I have too, won't know till I put the motor and trans back into the car. I pulled everything because of an unbalance converter and to fix the K member where the idler arm goes on, the hole is wallered out.

Russ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back