[SOLD] Needed asap within 100 mile radius of Chgo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is an alternative for you...
Put it on blocks, a couple concrete blocks high would make for easy roll-around with a creeper and paint the underside with Rustoleum hammered finish paint. It is tough as nails and you can brush on two coats in a days time. You would not have to remove the rear end or K frame and cost/hassle to you would be fairly minimal.
I used this paint on the underside of my Duster and it is a nice, tough, good looking finish.
C

I also heard that you can add color to it to match your car. True/false?

They do make a clear undercoating that you mix 1 quart of single stage with to color it however you want. I can't remember the name of it right now, but I know we have a discount paint shop locally here that sells it. I've seen a lot of guys use it with real good results. Just have to buy a cheap unercoat gun to spray it with, but fairly straight forward stuff.

I've used POR15 before, I can highly recomend it.

http://www.por15.com/

I have Rhino liner in my truck bed, mighty tough stuff.
I could take some pics later today if it will help you.
I had it done by a prof company, cost $400.00.
Only thing is, its a rubber coating and you need the get
it off bolt heads to work on anything.
Getting it offs a *****.

I did a 72 cuda and did use color matched rhino-liner (not a knock off) Hemi orange and loved it it was kinda spendy, did the underside and floors, trunk area, great sound deadner and the best protection money can buy in my opinion.

Sedanman, check with cudaman51 on this site, he's got one for sale really reasonable. Not within 100 miles of Chi-town but might be worth the trip to east ohio

I actually have a local buddy who has a rotisserie & will be picking it up. Thanks for all the help & offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back