-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cwatts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm such an ...hole !!! In all the excitement of getting my car home at the first fill up I left my perfect gas cap at the gas station. I went back 2 hrs later and it was gone. So I'm looking for ideally a mint B5 blue gas cap for a 69 Dart but would settle for a chrome or black one. Please Help !!!!!

Any parts store sells the cap, I bought one for my Duster at advance auto.
It was chrome and around 10 bucks.

I think they also have black ones, you could have one painted to match.

Yikees, there is no way I would spend that much on a gas cap.
A second thought check the local wrecking yards, I think most A-bodies are the same.
I know the factory cap on my 78 w150 is the same as my duster.

Thinking you might find it tough to find a B5 one that will match the paint on the car especially if it's repainted. I have seen so many variations for the same color, chrome might really be the way to go.

So I'm looking for ideally a mint B5 blue gas cap for a 69 Dart but would settle for a chrome or black one.

I'm such an ...hole !!! In all the excitement of getting my car home at the first fill up I left my perfect gas cap at the gas station. I went back 2 hrs later and it was gone. So I'm looking for ideally a mint B5 blue gas cap for a 69 Dart but would settle for a chrome or black one. Please Help !!!!!

Hi, I have one somewhere in my garage in B5. The best color in the world! I bought it as a spare when I owned a 70 340 Duster. Difficult to find indeed. I paid $75. Let me know.

I hope that I can help.

Vinny

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back