Needed: bucket seats for a big butt

-

snapetwo

Reaction score
As the title describes, I need bucket seats for a big butt, actually to seats to be honest.
Dart currently has bench, would like to have them be mopar, butt willing to take what I can get.
I know most race seats that get used, are pretty small and not comfy.

Any ideas and suggestions?....besides diet

B-body buckets like out of a mid to late 70's Charger or Cordoba... Thats what I bought for my Dart.. I will most likely be putting them in this spring.. if you check out my build thread (in my sig) I have a picture of the seats in there somewhere.. they are very comfy!

I have a set of older van seats, bit taller than the a100 seats. Guy that made the covers for them made new foam for them. Not in the car but I have sat on them while out in the garage and they were comfy. Keep in mind there is no side bolsters, so you may slide around a bit. You looking for oe style seats? Seats in my wife's 99 Exploder are comfy without being confining......

Im modding the car already, plan to do more. OE isn't a big deal to me, i would like to stay mopar as much as possible on parts, as I build my girl.
Way I see, if I am gonna be putting parts of other cars in my dart, might as well be other mopar.

-
Back