Contact seller
It's a 72

I need a driver's tail light
driver's rear side marker
window crank handle
Fan and shroud
floor shift column for power steering

more tomorrow

Hey 68. The side markers are available new from Mopar about $10 each. If you are ok with a used one, I can send it to 'ya. Put a new set on the Demon so I have the old ones still. I'm sure I also have an extra window crank laying around. PM if needed......

Glad "IT" finally made it to "IT'S" new home.

Now get busy.......:homework:

Hey 68. The side markers are available new from Mopar about $10 each. If you are ok with a used one, I can send it to 'ya. Put a new set on the Demon so I have the old ones still. I'm sure I also have an extra window crank laying around. PM if needed......

Glad "IT" finally made it to "IT'S" new home.

Now get busy.......:homework:

I'm busy i'm busy lol

Was out today running some errands. ordered the LCA bushings and strut rod bushings. Be here tomorrow. Tried to transfer the title, but because the P.O. had put a price on it, then scratched it out and put another (neither of which were the right price btw) I had to send off a form for them to sign stating there was a "correction" made.

Also went to a swap meet looking for stuff. Very little Mopar stuff there (big surprise). Didn't buy anything but a soda.

Any idea what the part numbers for the markers are? And yes sir, I could use a window crank.:-D

Something else I found.......
The driver's side front turn signal lens is cracked. As I looked at it, something struck me as a little odd about it. Seems the tapered "bezel" is tapered in the wrong direction. Either it's upside down, or it has two right side bezels, cause the one on the passenger's side tapers in the same direction.

SO....I also need at least the driver's side lens (possibly both lenses) and the driver's side tapered bezel.....if there is actually a left and a right.

ALSO......I'm assuming the seat belt isn't supposed to be attached to the underside of the seat.............

Guess I also need a fuse box. This one is dangling under the dash cause it's BROKEN.

I also need torsion bars, 340's, or some place where they can be bought for less than an arm and a leg....or a tank of gas:angry7:

Yep. Torsion bars. The passenger's side is cranked all the way up. YIKES!!!

I need some or need to know where to get some at a reasonable cost....cause I'm gonna have to do the rear springs as well

Today I ordered bars from FFI, and I ordered some new leaf springs too. Got them from someone else though

UPDATE

Torsion bars and leafs are ordered and on their way.
Cheryl has provided markers and a window crank handle. Thank you Cheryl:-D
Scored front marker lenses (and bezels)

I still need
fuse box (mine's broken)

black front seat belts

cover that goes under the steering column

steering column for floor shift with P/S

Driver's side tail light lens

speed nuts so I can bolt the dash pad down

sorry, for those who may not know, "IT" is a 72 Duster

FFI + Firm Feel Inc.
The bars just arrived a few minutes ago, but I haven't opened them yet

Texas Acres.....

A buddy and I went down there several years back. Guy wouldn't even let us on the property. Prices have always seemed pretty high as well.

BUT...I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I emailed him about a couple of things. Lets see what he says...

Radiator on the way. Thanks az
fan and clutch found
rear marker and window crank scored. thanks Cheryl
floor shift column scored. thanks Vern
torsion bars and rear springs done.
front markers done.
column cover done.

still need
black front seat belts
left tail light
fuse box
speed nuts for dash pad