-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy valentines day Nella :color:
I could not wait for this day to come :cheers:
I think you are 13 now and I bet you get allot of Valentine cards.

From your friend Mike(memike)

At the end of this video you will see a dentist (veterinarian) working on a horses tooth :D, I know one day you want to be a Veterinarian :cheers:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiDpB9rybqc"]Happy Valentines Day - YouTube[/ame]

And a BIGGGG X3 from me!!! Happy Valentine's Day to Nella and Geof ... FABO wouldn't be the same without either one of you. < hugs >

And a great big Happy Valentines Day right back at y'all!!! Now, who's first for a hug???

I had to dig out out Nella from under her pile of homework to get a shot of her, but she was happy to take a break and even happier to share this Valentines Day with everybody here!!

Mike, the video is Nella all the way!! It reminds us of all the fun we have with all the great horse friends we have. They are a special breed, such joy and love they bring!!

Hope y'all got to enjoy the day with your sweeties too, its a beautiful thing!!! God Bless y'all, Geof

Attachments

• 100_3636.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 346
And a great big Happy Valentines Day right back at y'all!!! Now, who's first for a hug??? Me memike

I had to dig out out Nella from under her pile of homework to get a shot of her, but she was happy to take a break and even happier to share this Valentines Day with everybody here!! Thank you Nella!!

Mike, the video is Nella all the way!! It reminds us of all the fun we have with all the great horse friends we have. They are a special breed, such joy and love they bring!! Thank you Geof, They sure are and they brought allot of joy to me when I was young living in Grand Rapids Michigan at TTT Ranch

Hope y'all got to enjoy the day with your sweeties too, its a beautiful thing!!! God Bless y'all, Geof
Treva and I spent the day together, first I made breakfast for her then to town for 2 new pairs of jeans and a new pair of shoes for me :cheers:

Thank you so much for my good morning hug picture Geof :D her smile and shirt is so sweet and has made my morning start out so great.
Give Ian a poke in the belly for me and say hay for me and a hug to you loving beautiful wife :cheers: Y'all are the greatest family I have ever met and I thank you for being here for all of us, God bless y'all this morning.

treva and i spent the day together, first i made breakfast for her then to town for 2 new pairs of jeans and a new pair of shoes for me :cheers:

thank you so much for my good morning hug picture geof :d her smile and shirt is so sweet and has made my morning start out so great.
Give ian a poke in the belly for me and say hay for me and a hug to you loving beautiful wife :cheers: Y'all are the greatest family i have ever met and i thank you for being here for all of us, god bless y'all this morning.

x2 bigtime!

She was my Valentine again this year and got to talk with her
Nella has blest me again with her voice and love and holds my hart :love4:
Sorry so late on the board/site here Nella, But I am so glad the card made it on Valentines day :love5:

Mike, talking to you over the phone with Nella and Ian was simply amazing!! The kids had so much fun and were just popping with laughter after we hung up. Such a connection made through our humble little hobby, meeting such great people as FABO has to offer. We are truly blessed!!

Have a great time on the hill and give Buddy a hug from the kids too. By the way, Nellas new "pup" from you is named "B.J.", for Buddy Jr.!!! He's keeping company with Pepper, her other longtime pal!! Thanks again for being such a great friend, and Nellas valentine forever!! Geof

I just shed a tear...it was a happy one.

Yes, this place is family.

I did to Tony, I wish everyone could be as touched as I was that day I talked to Nella and hear her voice, I about lost it with joy, I am healing brother :glasses7:

Very cool, Nella brings a smile to my face everytime I see her :D

To talk to her and see her is like something that can't be put in words, Geof and his family has gave me a brite stare that will know me and will always strengthen me in side Keith....Blest is the man on the hill :cheers: Thanks to Nella :angel4:

Tony, I don't know you and Nella but i have to say the smiles on her face is a gorgeous awe inspiring thing. I'm kinda at a loss for words to describe the happy emotions projecting from her pretty face. You are blessed with a lovely daughter. Peter

Nella is Cosgig Daughter plum crazy dart :happy1: I must agree on your thoughts
of how her smile is so heeling and humbling :glasses7:

Ok thanks for setting me straight. Cosgig, your daughter is amazing, can't help but smile looking as her :) :)

Thanks plumcrazy, and she is all too glad to share her smile and hugs with all who come near!! Well, maybe except for that one certain teacher who's loading her down with homework!! She loves it here, and loves to see everybody post and read through the threads with me. It's like a family reunion everytime we log on!!!

Welcome to Nella's extended family plumcrazy, theres always room for more!! Geof

-
Back