Neon 2 door cars ?

-

USAJon

Maryland U.S.A.
Reaction score
saw a 2 door Neon the other day..how rare is this ? can not find any on ebay or craigslist search? seems strange.

Must be a 95-99 model, after that, they didn't make the Neon in a 2-door. 2-door models are harder to find. Here is mine, a 98 R/T with 23,000 miles, ordered it new.

Picture 223.jpg

Picture 222.jpg

I have a Red 96 American Club Racer, 2 door, DOHC, 5 speed Neon. 230,000 miles and going strong. The 2 door cars are harder to find. I suspect the were fewer made.

1998 was the last year. That is why they had to change body style for NHRA Pro Stock by 2003 because the rules state you can't run a body style more than 5 yrs. after it is not made.

1998 was the last year. That is why they had to change body style for NHRA Pro Stock by 2003 because the rules state you can't run a body style more than 5 yrs. after it is not made.

Just looked it up, they did make a 2-door in 99.

Real shame Chrysler never stuffed in a 5.2 Magnum and hung a couple of Beep Beep stickers on one. Got my eye on one that's been sitting in a field for 4 years that I know of, just for that purpose.

66340 sedan is correct. There is a 1999, 2 door coupe for sale in Frederick, MD. The new body style was 4 door only as the Germans said "all cars made by Chrysler will be 4 Doors!" as I understand it.

-
Back