Neon Seats?????

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here is has a set of Neon seats in there A Body? They seem like they would be a nice fit but I haven't had a chance to pick a set and see how they are?

Anyone out there give them a try?

I am sure Neon seats would fit fine, try to find a 2 door so the seat fold up to allow room for rear passengers. I have the front buckets console and rear seats & belts out of a 05 Grand prix that fit in my 65 Dart. The width is perfect, I had to do a little tin work under the rear seat, and fabricate some brackets for the front seats and console. My quick silver shifter fits in perfectly. The rear seat bolted perfectly to the package tray and I can even fold down the rear seat to expose the trunk. :wav:

smythge said:
I am sure Neon seats would fit fine, try to find a 2 door so the seat fold up to allow room for rear passengers. I have the front buckets console and rear seats & belts out of a 05 Grand prix that fit in my 65 Dart. The width is perfect, I had to do a little tin work under the rear seat, and fabricate some brackets for the front seats and console. My quick silver shifter fits in perfectly. The rear seat bolted perfectly to the package tray and I can even fold down the rear seat to expose the trunk. :wav:

id like to see some pictures of that if it would be possible.. im in thought of switching over to buckets.. but it would have to be real trick before i made that move..

Cerwin
Email with pictures if you would like.

I'm not sure which site I saw it on, maybe BBD, but about a year ago there was a post about the Neon seats. The guy used the seats and the console and it looked pretty good.

Jack

-
Back