Neon seats

-
Thanks! I will start checking the local pull-a-parts for these seats. May keep my highback Duster seats, and just get them refaomed and covered, but they have only for/aft adjustments, and are not comforatable for trips.

Took some photos today. 50 years in the Nevada desert sun was not kind to anything but medal.

Attachments

• IMG_1682.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Copy of IMG_1684.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Copy of IMG_1685.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 198
Here in the Tucson/Phoenix area Neon R/T's and ACR's are quite rare in the yards. Neon SRT's are non existant in them, but I felt all were very comfortable. The BMW seats (made by Recaro for BMW) are easy to find in the yards here. The ones shown in Trailbeast's car above are an upgrade(extra cost option) to the standard "3" series buckets. They are easy to distinguish at the yard because the sport ones have the adjustable thigh bolster on the front edge of the bottom cushion. They also have excellent lateral supports. Mercedes seats are also very comfortable but tend to run wider that any of the mopar original bucket seats mentioned above by others.

Here in the Tucson/Phoenix area Neon R/T's and ACR's are quite rare in the yards. Neon SRT's are non existant in them, but I felt all were very comfortable. The BMW seats (made by Recaro for BMW) are easy to find in the yards here. The ones shown in Trailbeast's car above are an upgrade(extra cost option) to the standard "3" series buckets. They are easy to distinguish at the yard because the sport ones have the adjustable thigh bolster on the front edge of the bottom cushion. They also have excellent lateral supports. Mercedes seats are also very comfortable but tend to run wider that any of the mopar original bucket seats mentioned above by others.

Yes they do.
Good call.

-
Back