Neon wipers in a 68 Cuda

-

cuda guy

Reaction score
Hi all
Just reading a thread here regarding engine compartments and I read that use can use a Neon wiper system in these old cars.

Please do tell, I need a system for my race car lol

Rick

Hi all
Just reading a thread here regarding engine compartments and I read that use can use a Neon wiper system in these old cars.

Rick

not sure how that would work, the neons have the wiper system under the cowl pannel much like an F body mopar

Yep-I want to see this too,never say never but that would be a nice to see!

Hi all
Rick

Where did you read this? Can you post a link...

I'd like to see it

several people mention it also dakota, or minivan, I have yet to see pics. Some where there are pics of one with a ford ranger wiper motor. But really, any motor that parks and spins should be adaptable. the linkage does all the motion, the motor just turns- or not.

several people mention it also dakota, or minivan, I have yet to see pics. Some where there are pics of one with a ford ranger wiper motor. But really, any motor that parks and spins should be adaptable. the linkage does all the motion, the motor just turns- or not.

Arm and linkage length and throw differences can be a real PIA to work with.

I saw this a month ago also and asked about it and got no replies. So I figured the guys doing it want to keep it amongst themselves.I think the motors easy but as mentioned linkage is where it's at.

Hi

Another question

Will any a body wiper system work on a 68 cuda

Sorry about all the questions been away from this for over 20 yrs,

boat racing and snowmobiling lol

Come on guys we are Hot Rodders. If we put our mind to it we could stuff a cummins in a colt. Never say never.

-
Back