neubie

-

noclu

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm new to the site and fairly new to Mopars. I found a 62 Valiant last fall and had to have it. A former Calif car that I couldn't pass up. Just a solid old girl. It had sat for a while so I've spent the winter getting things cleaned up and cleared out. I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with it this summer. Just to give you an idea, my last Plymouth was a 54 Convertible that I had a long time ago in high school.
Joe

Welcome noclu.
Glad you joined in on the best site going.
We have some of the best of the best tec's and folks here to cheer you on or help out, Just ask. Let see a few pictures of your 62 Valiant.
here is my 66 I call Victoria, Jump on in and make your self at home.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv%20002.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg

Joe, welcome aboard! It's fabulous to have you and your ol' girl here. Make yourself at home, post a few pics when you can and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Thanks all. I'll get some pictures posted as soon as I can figure it out. She's a V200 4 door (something I thought I would never own) with the big 225 auto. White top, light blue bottom. She came with a cracked exhaust manifold and 40 some odd years of grime. That's fixed now along with a new water pump, a bunch of elbow grease and a lot of Chrysler Red high heat. I want to drive her this summer then next fall decide if I want to Super Six her and do the Dutra Duals thing.
Joe

-
Back