neutral safety switch question

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
i have a 70 duster my reverse lights are not working there is no wireing harness going to the nss i have a wire on the center prong so i can start my car in neutral or park there is 3 prongs on the nss can i run 12 volts to the outside prong and run a wire from the other outside prong to my reverse lights will this work i hope i made this understandable thanks for any help

I have no wires on my switch and I can start my 68 in neutral. Very interested in this post as my back up lights dont work.

......yes that could work.......for 1970 the rev wiring plugs in under the hood along the firewall near the center of the car....grey plug inside looks like a T.........for 68 the bu lts r in the signal switch white wire.......kim........

i just ran 12v wire to one prong the cnter prong goes to the relay switch on the inner fender and the 3rd prong on nss up to the bulkhead connector the 2nd one down on the outside of the bulkhead plug and now i have backup lights yeah...... thanks old kimmer for the help

-
Back