Nevada?

-
Well I'm in Vegas now, if anyone comes by The Beach nightclub look me up and I'll buy you a drink or two, or three, or four, or.............:drinkers:

usdart said:
I live in Henderson and work at Treasure Island :thumblef:

I live in Henderson too, yet i havent met USDART yet.

Work at claim jumper off the 215/Green Valley and at a private almost all mopar car collection near the strip.

I live 2 hrs. outside of vegas in St.George UT :wack: I lived in vegas for 5 years before that! Does anyone have a link for info on the silver state Race? Will I see you there goody? How about any good yards around us? I need some interior pieces/doors from a 70-72 Duster! In all of the time I have lived here....no luck :sad9:

Grinder said:
I live 2 hrs. outside of vegas in St.George UT :wack: I lived in vegas for 5 years before that! Does anyone have a link for info on the silver state Race? Will I see you there goody? How about any good yards around us? I need some interior pieces/doors from a 70-72 Duster! In all of the time I have lived here....no luck :sad9:

Sorry, havent heard of the Silver State race. And as far as Junkyards, i patrol the two in town here somewhat regularly. There is one a body. A picked over 'Spirit of 76' Dart Sport. I've found a couple good things, mostly to just flip on eBay. Mostly things that interchange with the old cars. I wish there was a 70-74 abody in the yard! lol, i need a few things myself.

-Mike

Ok you Nevada Guys..sign up for the Test-nTune next friday. You will never race cheaper.
go to; outrunu.com to sign up.

Where are you Goody?

I am M109 on the roster, come on! let's quit talkin and RACE. :thumblef:

Stagecoach huh, well, pretty close, I am in Smith Valley, on the other side of Gardnerville or Yerington, depending on which way your coming from. Any mopars out the stagecoach way for sale?

LAWFISH

las vegas bartender hob mandalay bay, boys we got to talk. i feel a meeting coming on soon..

IMG_1916 (2).jpg

Im From Reno Too
But Im In Vegas All The Time
I Was Just There For Mopars At The Strip..

I'm in Reno at least one weekend a month, typically a bit more often. I'm a member of the Air Guard down there. I typically either fly SWA or drive the Jetta (TDI) because gas has gotten stinkin espensive. I'd love to twist a beer and hoist a wrench or two when I'm in town, if anybody needs a hand on a project.

-
Back