NEVER say these things to a Pregnant Woman

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
Be advised folks.
Here are a few things you should NEVER say to a pregnant woman:

#5. Who ate all the f*#@!+g ice cream?!

#4. Yes I know you are retaining water my dear, but so does the Hoover Dam.

#3. Hey, If this kid is a girl let's name her after my secretary, Tiffany.

#2 Yeah I ate all the Oreo's. What the hell are you gonna do about it?

and the #1 thing you should NEVER say to a pregnant woman...

You don't have the balls to pull that trigger.

I'll be sure to remember that, my wifes pregnant with our first and I've got a lot to learn! This should speed up the learning curve a bit.

And when you're in the delivery room and the doctor is attending to the final details, don't even THINK about saying "Hey Doc, could you take a couple extra stitches while you're there".:violent1:

And when you're in the delivery room and the doctor is attending to the final details, don't even THINK about saying "Hey Doc, could you take a couple extra stitches while you're there".:violent1:

Boy ain't that the trurt. I made that mistake with my first wife and our first kid. Neither her nor the doctor found any humor in it

Some good advice here!
I will have to make sure my two boy's read it. Lol

I'll be sure to remember that, my wifes pregnant with our first and I've got a lot to learn! This should speed up the learning curve a bit.

Congratulations 71Dartguy:love4:
The first child!!! :cheers: glad to here you are going to bring up another mopar friend.
Hang mopar stuff up in the house and let the baby see and here your car while they are young....
Take care of the momma too!!=D>.
Keep us up dated 71dartguy!!
hope all go's well!!:hello2:

i just saw this thread and since my wife is pregnant right now i have to say those are completly true dont say them to her not that i know from experience but there are other things not nearly as bad as them that i have said to her that gets her mad i know any of those would just send her off the deep end and i dont need that right now but thanks for the heads up. Justin

Thanks a lot meMike. We are both really looking forward to it. He/she will definitely be right beside me laying underneath the dart in no time! Rest assured, there are no blue ovals or bowties hanging in the garage!! I think I'll hang some pentastars in the crib.

Thanks a lot meMike. We are both really looking forward to it. He/she will definitely be right beside me laying underneath the dart in no time! Rest assured, there are no blue ovals or bowties hanging in the garage!! I think I'll hang some pentastars in the crib.

Glad to here you got it under control :angel9:
I can here his or her first words,=I want a mopar :toothy7:

-
Back