new 1st time dodge guy says hi.

-
Dude that's funny. My dad worked as a contractor for sears. I always had the best mini bike they made until I got my first dirt bike. About a year ago I was able to go into my grandfathers old place. I couldn't believe it my 1st and 2nd mini bikes were still hidden in the back of the barn. I was able to get both of them. I think most off us started out with hot wheels, building models,then mini bikes or go carts, on to dirt bikes then our cars. love all that cool fast stuff!! The 5 hp mimi bike still has the bent fork from trying to jump trash cans like evil kenevil. lol

Man, I'd love to have my first couple mini-bikes back. That's awesome you got yours! You know we love car ****...how about some mini-bike ****:) Here's my first three. I got the mini when I was 7 years old, then the Honda 50, and the Honda Trail 70 when I was 11. Rode that until I got my Yamaha 125 when I was 14. Again, welcome to FABO and Mopar!!

Mini-bike Sears.jpg

Honda 50.jpg

Honda Trail 70.jpg

mini bike 2.png
mini bike 1.jpg
that's awesome you have those pictures. by the way nice bikes. them old Hondas were bad a--. how about you with them groovy glasses looks cool. I had these two bikes can't remember the age probably about the same as you. then I bought a Harley 125. one of the Italian ones with the square tanks
mini bike 2.png
. from there the big deal was getting old 2 cycle street bikes yank the fenders. put a knobby on the back. we took them to as old grass air strip and drag raced them. I had a Suzuki 350.

Nice pictures!! I loved those old mini-bikes!! I sure wish I had any of my old bikes. Very cool you found yours.

Yeah, nice glasses, huh!! It was 1974 so I guess Disco was in, lol.

Damn, I know that Suzuki 350 was fast as hell. Must have been a blast on grass! Man, those were the days. It's a wonder we're still alive:)

-
Back