new 6.1 hemi

-

ram45red

Reaction score
If anybody is looking for a new 6.1 hemi I know where there are plenty of them. I had to go down to Charleston S C tuesday and talk to the nerosurgeons about my back and anytime i'm close i go by Bouchillon Performance and Race Fuels in Hanahan S C to buy a new t-shirt and anything else i might need. Mainly to chat with the owner Randy Bouchillon. During our shooting the bull session he points to two rooms he says is full of new 6.1 hemis for sale. He clams to have bought all he could find. If you have plenty of money and want one give him a call at 1-800-962-1268 or 803-747-1381. He told me what they were going for but i forgot the exact dollar. He and his crew can also install these into your ride for you. Randy started turning wrenches at a mopar dealer in the mid 60's . He talks mopar like a preacher talks the bible. I have been buying from him for over 20 years have'nt stumped him yet. Show room is full of displays of Mopar belt and pulley combo kits for sale. AT least check out their web site at www.Bouchillonperformance.com . Tell him Sandy Holcomb told you about them. It wont get a dioscount just a laugh. check them out. Sandy

Problem is he buys them low and sells them high. I'd rather wait for a reasonable priced one. Or better yet, build a stroker out of a 5.7 that is 1500 cheaper.

Riddler

-
Back